- The structure or affairs of government, politics, or the state;
activities or affairs of politicians or political parties; methods or
tactics used in managing a political body such as the state; having
a definite or organized policy or structure of government.
- The desire to have more power than others.
- The use and exchange of money and/or materials; the development,
production, and management of material wealth, as of a country, household,
or business enterprise; the necessities of life.
The relationships between organisms and their environments.
- A specific unified system based on faith or dogma.
- Ethical standards of what is right or just in behavior, arising
from conscience or the sense of right and wrong in relation to human
action on present and future responsibilities.
Knowledge gained by systematic study; the observation, identification,
description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation
of natural phenomena.
- Pertaining to the continuation or preservation of human knowledge,
beliefs, values, arts, customs, behavior patterns, institutions, and
all other products of human work and thought typical of a population
or community at a given time.
- Pertaining to the accumulation, use, and communication of knowledge;
the provision of training or knowledge, especially via formal schooling.
The appreciation of form, composition, and color through the senses.
Shared human empathy, feelings, and status.
- Pertaining to leisure activities.
- A focus on individual self-satisfaction and fulfillment.
A focus on the fulfillment of ethnic/cultural goals.
The state of being happy, healthy, or prosperous.
- A state of complete physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being
and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.